Monday, July 30, 2007

MCBias Update: Infrequent Posting Ahead

In the next few weeks, I will be experiencing some major life changes. (Nothing serious; e-mail me if you really need details). Thus, my posting on this blog will be random and possibly infrequent (Mondays and Fridays are the days you'll find new posts, if any). I love blogging, but I'm just going to be too busy for it soon. There's also a video project that I wanted to do but couldn't find time for; maybe I can now by giving up regular posting.

Finally, since basketball, my favorite sport to cover, is soon going to be done (WNBA winding up, NBA has no real news now), it's a logical time for a break anyway. There's only so many Youtube videos I can link to, you know. Here's one more Youtube video for the road; Top 10 NBA Playoff Blocked Shots. E-mail me if you would like to be notified when regular postage resumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment