Monday, July 2, 2007

Minutae: Volleyball and Basketball Video

I am too tired and busy to put words together today, sorry. I have four posts that I really like, all half-written, and don't want to ruin any of them by putting up junk. How about we just meet here tomorrow, and I'll have something better up? In the meantime, here are some videos of young basketball and volleyball players prepping for the pros. I'm always interested in the "minor league" portion of professional athlete's rise to the pros, and these videos show some insight.

The first is female college volleyball players preparing for the beach volleyball game, courtesy of CSTV.com:


The second is a promo video for Barking Abbey Basketball Academy, an English basketball school. It's lengthy, but interesting if you want another look at how basketball players in other countries are trained.

No comments:

Post a Comment