Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bloggolalia: Catching Them on the Way Up

The Extrapolater has graciously agreed to weigh in on the topic of gaps in sports blog land. He wrote on Catching Them on the Way Up here. He talks about covering minor-league players before they are stars and covering small-school teams and obscure sports. Very comprehensive and highly recommended.

And if you haven't weighed in or read my post on the technology gap, here, take a look. The post has authentic video footage of a blogger and blogger-created video, so check it out and let me know what you think.

If you'd like to take a turn at analyzing gaps and growth possibilities in sports blogging, by all means, let me know and I'll link to your article.

There may not be a post tomorrow, as I did more posting today than I had planned on.

No comments:

Post a Comment