Thursday, April 26, 2007

Look-alikes: Alec Baldwin and Bill Laimbeer?

I must be crazy, but I was watching an old Bill Laimbeer video on Youtube, and I'm starting to think he and Alec Baldwin look alike. Agree? The evidence:

Laimbeer:




Baldwin:




*Thanks to thebiglead.com and yaysports.com for recent links, much appreciated. But no, this isn't the part where I breathlessly have a blog intro to tell new readers all about how magnificent I am and my vision for the site, and beg you to come back. You can make up your minds for yourself on the merits of this blog without that.

3 comments:

  1. Lookalikes maybe. But can Laimbeer berate his daughter with the verve and veracity of Bladwin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, is Bill Laimbeer a physically abusive version of Alec Baldwin, or is Alec Baldwin a verbally abusive version of Bill Laimbeer?

    ReplyDelete