Thursday, February 7, 2008

McBias's Moderately Magnificent Mixtape, 2007 Edition

I looked back at this year of blogging and picked out some favorites. Most of you didn't read this blog all year, so I figured this would be an indulgent, narcissistic stroll down memory lane. I didn't blog in January and November, so we have a top 10 list!

February: We are Tim Hardaway

March: Supporting OJ Mayo

April: I covered a sporting event live! Ok, it was the WNBA draft, but hey, it's a start. Definitely my best month of blogging; hard to pick my best entry here.

May: I had a dream about the Patriots wide receiver corps, sans Randy Moss alleged battery. This was the sign I was a little too addicted to blogging.

June: I covered the Cavs play-off journey closely. I still think that the Pistons' lack of backcourt depth is their Achilles heel come play-off time.

July: I resorted to schizophrenia to express my appreciation for Alyssa Milano. Features the worldwideweb debut of MR CAPS.

August: Blogging Laws I like to Break, Part 3. I successfully closed my efforts to annoy all my blogging friends at once.

September: From Random Sports Crush to...Interview subject?! I interviewed WNBA player Erin Buescher after having previously profiled her as a Random Sports Crush. I even got a link to ESPN.com's TrueHoop out of it.

October: Artistic effort to get inside Shawn Marion's head and understand why he wanted out of Phoenix. The idea was great; concept was a little mediocre.

November: I did have a good post for this month, but only posted twice. So forget it.

December:
I used to be a Kobe Bryant hater back in the day, but now I think he gets a bad deal most of the time.

So what did you think about my blogs this year? What did you like, and what did you dislike? The comments belong to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment